Monday, September 10, 2007

Mini-post

I’ve been doing fairly well since my last post. I have had a few manic episodes though. I have been quite irritable at times. I have wanted to scream at people during these manic moments, although I have for the most part held back. My crew has asked a couple a days a week lately if I was in a bad mood because I was very short and curt while answering their questions. A few days I was in uber spas mode: eyes wide and talking about whatever ever subject with excess ardor and just couldn’t shut the hell up. Poker is this there, although I am keeping with my pact to only play 2 hrs a day online and maybe a live game with the Boys ever few weeks.

Later, Ash out…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whattup ASH??

Beauty said...

Ash, you don't know me yet, but I read your entire blog. I'm not a stalker, but you remind me so much of myself with the anger and the having to hold back with the smart ass comments. Anyway, your blog is so fucking funny that it makes me laugh out loud sometimes...like the waders story...Anyways.
Hope you are back soon. You don't have to be funny to be entertaining. I have a blog too. It's called Sleeping Beauty's Bipolar Blog. I haven't written much yet. I just wanted to let you know you were missed.
Take care, Aurora