Monday, May 21, 2007

Unbridled

Introversion is an opaque window

A two-sided mirror that beckons

I see my childhood

My insecurities must remain secure

Dread a strong emotion

Often his power is underestimated

Misconstrued in myself

Self yet sustains me

My past defies me

I turn to stone

Your eyes upon me

Needless hate

I deserve better

I bloom without you

I defy all before me

I am evil look-see

Genes don’t buy love

Flesh of flesh

I need no one

I am my maker

Adore me now

Dead to my hand

I now live free

Powerful in my efficacy

Move on

You block my path

I need not

You need now

No

My flame autonomous

Tow my line

Mastered your game

I live on

Needless

One

1 comment:

Cherry Blossom said...

I love how raw your thoughts are. I feel like you are telling me my life. Very introspective and it touched me.