Friday, August 17, 2007

Hidden Posts

My work Internet is retarded. When I bring up my site or your blogs it doesn’t update to your current posts. I have to hit refresh for it to update to your current posts. That is a large reason why I haven’t commented lately. I thought that you all stopped posting as of late. Anyways I now know what’s so I can start reading again. Also I didn’t know that you guys had left comments the last few weeks. It is nice to know that you are still with me.

My T-doc visit was weird. At the end she kind of parted ways with me. ??? I don’t know why. Maybe she thinks I am doing well enough that I don’t need therapy. She said that she would make an appointment for a month and that if I was doing well, to give her a few days notice, and just cancel. I really don’t know what to think. My wife thinks that I wasn’t open enough with her about my thoughts, moods, and feelings. I have made leaps and bounds with my anxiety attacks and ruminating negative thoughts.

I am finally done with my 1st course of my 2nd semester on my psychology studies. I minor in business and some of those courses are hard reading. This last one was Personal finance. Don’t get me wrong, I learned some invaluable things, but damn was it dry. It was all about taxes and loans and stocks and saving and investing for retirement. Shit that is a lot of Ands. I just started the new course. I am pretty excited about it. It is Human Development. Nurture and Nature. It traverses though the lifespan and our internal processes at each stage in life. Apparently we BP’ers all have some chromosome issues. Environment also might play a role in our disorder. It isn’t all heritability. One thing I can say for sure at this point is that Freud had some issues. LOL.

As an aside: we finally let Bandit go. She was getting too big and mischievous. It took us 3 times of dropping her off to finally go through with it. The first 2 times she kept coming back to the car al the while looking pitiful. We hope she can make it. It was a cool experience. Bye Bandit we love you. *Man tears!*

Also a few of you don’t seem to have blogs anymore. I hope you are doing well. If you changed sites, hook a brotha up with the addresses.

Later, Ash out.

2 comments:

Amber Anique said...

OH NO!!!! YOU LET BANDIT GO!!???? I'M SO SAD!
I'VE BEEN SHOWING EVERYONE THE PICTURES! NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I THINK I MAY JUST SHED A WOMAN TEAR OR TWO...BUT IF YOU TELL ANYONE, I'LL SOOOO DENY IT! I'M NO PUNK! :)
I'm sorry that you let Bandit go...it must have been a very hard thing to do, but hey, maybe you'll some rest now.

Anonymous said...

im gonna miss bandit :(