Sunday, November 4, 2007

Weight Update

I am pretty happy at the moment with my diet. Though I will never get back to my weight that I was for my last and last fight. (155lbs.) Honestly I don’t want to ever be that light again anyways. I still have a slight belly, but I’m happy. I do have some red stretch marks that I am self-conscious of, because I gained that 61lbs in about 9 months, swelling quicker than my skin could acclimate. It was like I was pregnant without the kicking, fluttering, morning sickness, and cravings for pickles and ice cream. The guys never threw me a shower either. Inconsiderate bastards! Hell, I don’t think most women gain that much during pregnancy? Courtesy of Depakote and Seroquel. Anyway, I currently weigh-in at 182lbs. That’s 34lbs. And still no exercise. LOL.

No comments: