Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More Crack For Ash

OK, I’ve found a new obsession and I’m infected my son with my enthrallment. WoW. World of Warcraft for those that don’t know. Shit I actually didn’t play poker for 2 days this week. I downloaded the 10 day trail and I already know I will be a subscriber. My son and I used to play Runescape for hrs on end. WoW is actually a high-end version of Runescape. It is all I can currently think about at the moment. Shit, I’ve been cheating while at work by looking up info on the game and memorizing maps. I am done though. I don’t want to ruin the fun. I am currently a level 9 human warrior. That has always been my character ever time I have a choice in an RPG. OK, enough about that.

I really have been feeling well as of late. I almost feel like I’m not sick anymore. I think my meds are right in the zone. I am totally off of Risperdal now. I am on 300mgs of Lamictal and 300mgs of Seroquel. Seroquel has lost it’s hold on me, not making me eat every dose. I am now down to 193lbs. I was at 216 when I started my diet. I don’t really watch what I eat; I just eat smaller portions.

Later, Ash out.

2 comments:

katinkab said...

i am totally addicted to wow. i have a hunter char, i can't seem to get her up to lvl 30. she's been at lvl 29 for like a week... grrrrrr... you should totally get the expansion set as well, they're actually coming out with another set sometime soon. anyway, i can't play wow all the time or i will be excessively obsessed. or some bipolar feature. my current meds are 600mg lithium and 300mg lamictal. i think adding the lithium to my cocktail has helped to stabilize me a bit. i'm still restless and agitated though. i've been self-medicating somewhat with cigs. it's such a bad habit.

Butterfly said...

LMBO!

Hey is WoW provides and opp for father-son bonding, then I'm all for it (despite have NO clue as to what it is).

Enjoy!