Monday, May 28, 2012

I am currently experiencing some drastic side effects

Negative side effect 1: ALLERGIC TO SUNLIGHT. I am allergic to over sun exposure. Never have I dealt with this bumpy, itchy rash on my current meds. It is a bumpy rash on my forearms, where I got sunburned. A few years back I was placed on a new drug and due to this same side effect I quit after 4 days in my system. It was 5 x or so worse than my current reaction. That first drug's effect once again mostly limited to my forearms. But my arms had the itchiest rash that was thick leathery bumps and felt toads' skin. It horribly and going outside made it worse. It lasted for to months well after I thought it was permanent. My Dr knew of the possible side effect. He warned that even with not taking the meds I could retain the allergy to sun for life. I would guess 2 years have gone since the origin of the ailment, with last Summer being free, so I figured I was in the clear until a week ago. I will investigate side effects of my and try to narrow the cause.

Negative side effect 2: Impetuosity. My current mental level/regulation or med side effect. I've dealt with the issue off and on in life but on different aspects of impetuousness. My current situation is having a conversation and see what I should say and actually have to fight not to say. The fear is the problem with this issue an the feeling that very mind is messing with and tries to force to with impulse. Hard to define and explain. There usually would be totally uncouth or just would go with tha conversation. Usually a normal member of society would get these same thoughts and the subconscious or non conscience would quickly filter them out. So I have been on guard for a few weeks.

No comments: