Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am sorry for the slow-coming updates but my mood shifts like haphazard stacks of ledgers and scrolls. One must guide me onward for I am lost in a mere black with decisions and fear and hate.

I had a run-in with my former bully dickhead. I wasn't right for days. I must tell this short story, seeing as I was emotional jello and in analytical spazz mode.

Also I blew-up at my parents. I need to document this. She called today. I let it go to voice mail. Funny that we don't have control over who and how we love.

My notebooks aren't in my pockets. My brain is in search-mode. Stagnant. If I don't find a new vice soon I will likely pay the ferryman's toll to a dark episode. What level is the surprise. But better yet I need to find sometime anew, cool, and hopefully lasting.

Amazon last picks:

Mortar and pestle

 Tenacious D new Rize of the Fenix album.

1 comment:

Cherry Blossom said...

I really like how you put your thoughts and feelings together. I view my illness the same way. Your words are like poetry, but I know living with it, is no fun. By the way, I've had my fill with bullies also, and although I like to think I have let go of how it made me feel back then. It still affects me now, and I don't forget those faces of people who were cruel to me.