Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My DREAMS: Flavorful, Dreadful, Vivid, Yet Not Recalled

ACT I

I dream vivid, vibrant and often lucid dreams, where I can slightly alter them. Usually when I just can't get up because of laziness, depression, or needing the wanderlust of the changing story, and awareness I hold reins to a dream altering capability to steer the dream to a wanted/specific end/conclusion. So in and out of semi-cognasient awake/sleep state over and over. Purposely Dozing I would say. Move the dream along a little farther until the external stymuli tries to bring me back to the waking world. I will then fight to lose myself again. Repeat and rinse, until the the fluxuating dream takes me too far off the path to want to attempt to change/steer again. Everytime you go back to drive the story, it changes a little or lot and makes it more difficult to achieve your goal. Something in the dream realm alters whether small or large or for good or bad. You, your role, the cast, the era, period, the place, atmospere, feeling, mood, sence of well-being.

More to come on my few remembered dreams and some dream theory. A childhood episode. Shades, the dread they left on my psyche. My son's night terrors still tormenting at 17 yrs old and the odd actions the nightmare cause his sleep-state to perform.

1 comment:

Cherry Blossom said...

I don't remember my dreams often, but I do take Trazadone which can cause vividly dreams that seem so real, that when I wake up I wonder if it was actually real.