Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Doing Better and Current Addictions

I am feeling better. My mind was spazzing/reeling with thoughts of betrayal and I couldn't stop thinking/obsessing over the lies and hiding and isolation that left me isolated in these walls depressed all winter. I was very hurt by the whole thing but I except it now that my wife and I discussed it. I know I have been quite cryptic about this issue and that is because I hate to write down negative things about my wife. She is a very good and ethical person. And no she didn't cheat on me. I will try to explain the issue, but now I much deal with my obsessions before I take my 2am sleeping meds!

Addictions:

Guitarsmith - a lot of waking hrs.

Youtube - vids on guitar chords and beginner songs and techniques.

Survival - Youtube vids and natural supplies from woods.

Youtube - Tenacious D, Beelzeboss, I laugh at this like ten times a day.

Putting items in my Amazon shopping cart and trying not to hit the (proceed to checkout) button.

Also last Amazon post I forgot about a $40 post-collapse medical how-to journal.

And lastly I actually made an appointment to see my P-doc today.

2 comments:

Jean Grey said...

I just put things on my Amazon wish list- it is pretty long. I just went and deleted some things. I do eventually go and buy some things. But I know that most things on my list I will never buy.

ashmc2 said...

I "try" not to put too many on there because then I have to fight the ol' proceed to checkout button.