Friday, April 6, 2012

Latest Spending Spree


I asked my wife 2 days ago if I could purchase a few items online. She said no problem because 2 of the 3 were not for me personally, but for my son.
  • Memories - Son's football highlight dvd.
  • Son's recruiting/my Survival vids - Video editing software program.
  • Survival/Navigation - A personalised topographic map of my area.
Last night I told her that I had a few things in the Amazon cart and asked her if she would look at it and see what she didn't mind me buying a few. She asked how much it came up to. I said around a hundred with shipping. She said just go ahead, but I could tell she was a little aggravated yet didn't want to say no. I asked if she wanted to know what I was getting and she merely stated no. So I waited until she went to bed and added a few more items so it came up to $110. I got to checkout and it was $145 with shipping. I just clicked the ok button. I felt bad after, but it's like I just can't say stop or say no. It is really dumb. I'm broken, I know. And sadly my brain is full of other items that are aching with need to escape my warped skull. And I have been fighting off my near insane libedo for music and favorite horror and comedy movie, TV show, T-shirt fetish. LOL. I have so many that would like to get before we are back to the fixed budget where I can't afford shit.

  • Guitar - 6 pack of rubberised picks.
  • Guitar - 6 pack of Pick of Destiny picks.
  • Survival/medical kit - 2 Synthetic Suture / Needle Combo kits
  • Survival - 2 of 550lb. Type III Paracord 100' Black
  • Survivalism - 20 count pack of Ignit-o firestarter
  • Survival/art - Israeli M15 Gas Mask Canteen and drinking straw
  • Survival/Prepper - Potassium Iodide (anti-radiation) Capsules, 130 mg 120 Capsules
  • Survival/Prepper reading - The Wild & Weedy Apothecary: An A to Z Book of Herbal Concoctions, Recipes & Remedies, Practical Know-How & Food for the Soul
  • Survival/Prepper reading - Abundantly Wild: Collecting and Cooking Wild Edibles in the Upper Midwest
  • Survival/Prepper reading - How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It: Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain Times
  • Survival/Prepper reading - The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster
Tomorrow it is off out of town to get new tires and the completion of my son's tatoo. I've already got a list for Walmart. I'll try to be conservative, although I won't lie, I already have a strong feeling that I'm going to be a dumbass crackhead.


No comments: