Saturday, May 19, 2007

Week 3



Pay no attention to the shaved man-junk!

I lost 2lbs this week. That is 11 total. 6lbs more and I will be under $200lbs. The only thing that sucks is that each week I have lost less and less. Hopefully this trend stops or it won’t be long before I start gaining weight. I haven’t exercised yet so I have to be happy for the weight loss. At some point I will have to exercise to continue to loss weight is my guess. All I am doing is eating less. I have stopped stuffing my gullet at every meal. I have begun to eat fruit and veggies throughout the day. I still snack a little at bedtime. I usually eat pretzels. Not the greatest for me, but at least I’m not heading to the fridge anymore and making a meal. If I could stop eating at bedtime that would be best, but I’m not there yet. Seroquel still has its insidious grasp about my throat. Overall…I’m happy with my progress.

Later, Ash out…

1 comment:

Idea Magnet said...

Good job on the 11 total lbs! I lost 9 just quitting soda. By all means start exercising. Not only will you lose weight you will be in a better mood. The best time is the morning for 30-60 minutes.