Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another Day

I feel better today. I am back to work today. It is the weekend though, so no bosses are here, other than me of course. I am left to my own vices. No stress really. Just my crew and me. Weekends and night shifts are low stress times at my work. That is if the place runs well.

Yesterday I called in at 5am. I got on the computer until 6am. I got in the tub and read until 7:15. I woke the kids up for school and got back on to play cards until 8:30. I just couldn’t stay motivated to stay awake. I went in the bedroom and laid down with the wife and I went back to sleep soon after. I had slept all night long so I should have been tired, but I slept until she got back home with the kids at 3:30 from school. I then slept off and on until 5 something, when the wife told me to come spend some time with the family. I stayed up until around 10pm and went back to bed. I went to bed at around 9pm the previous night. So, we are looking at only being up for 9 or 10 hrs in a day.

I’ve been asked twice today so far when my guys came in my office if I am angry about something. They say I am snappy and ornery. I don’t mean to be short. It is just kinda aggravating me today when they come in and ask what I’m doing. I just wrote this to log how people view my temperament today.

No comments: