Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 5

OK, it’s 3am and just got home from the game. Like a dumbass I drive and had to have someone tailgate me home. I don’t think a DUI would have really impressed her. My head is killing me. I also forgot to take my pills before I left. God does my head hurt. I’m going to stop drinking from here on out. I am going to sleep in until this hangover is dead and then I think I will try to call her. Hopefully she will at least speak to me. It's one of those moaning skull-aches. You know - the ones that are trying to teach you a lesson.

later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

feeling your pain in NYC. Hangovers suck :(

ashmc2 said...

LOL.

I think the cheap beer did me in. That's all they had in bottles at the store I went to.

~j~ said...

at'll do it.

good to see you want to give up the alcohol.