Monday, April 16, 2007

I WILL...

Why do I fear somuch? Why do I procrastinate? Fear of failure is the likely culprit.

I couldn’t make myself getup this morn. I had my exam scheduled, but I just couldn’t get from the confines of my bed. I’ll make some lame-ass excuse and go in to take it tomorrow. It was very inconsiderate of me. It’s hard to incorporate positive monikers into my “self-talk” when you do shit like this. Self-respect is earned. I now need to be positive and earn it. I will try.

I just opened my curtains for the first time in 7 days. It is sunny outside. The latest snowstorm’s shedding is melting fast. The warmth coming in on me feels great. I think the sun will do me good.

I have 5 bags of garbage on the front deck that I have failed to put in the alley for pick-up for 2 weeks now.

Thanks Mom. You are right it is time to stop the self-pity and step-up to the plate. May I have the arms of A-Rod.


I WILL get up.

I WILL take my exam tomorrow.

I WILL not drink.

I WILL start sleeping for only 8 hrs a night instead of 10 to 12.

I WILL pick-up the house.

I WILL put the trash out on Thursday.

I WILL like myself better.

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

I love your motivational affirmations. Any chance of getting that on a cd so I can play it over and over? lol.